after 1 year, that's how their life is:
David has invested hours creating the wrong kind of contents that does not connect with his clients, not even knowing the reason.
- As the bill started to accumulate, he became more and more insecure and less driven to continue, as the financial results weren’t coming;
- Felt an enormous pressure from friends and family advising him that the digital world was a waste of time;
- Finally, he contented on going back only to his offline business, dependant of his physical presence, where money comes in accordingly to how many hours he works.
Alice stopped seeing friends and enjoying leisure time with her family in her spare time in the hope of taking care of the countless tasks that the online business required;
- Got overwhelmed by doing things without direction or strategy that did not lead to a common goal;
- Started to suffer from the Impostor Syndrome, as she saw other players in the market that were on her same level growing, while she struggled to advance;
- Kept repeating to herself that she would reach the top as soon as “things get right” and she has time to organize herself.
Until that something happened…